If you are a fish lover, you have got to try this out
Rohu/Hilsa/ Tilapia Fillet. Take your pick depending on which one you prefer more.
¼ tbsp kalonji/ nigella seeds
3 to 4 green chillies
Salt to taste.
1 cup milk
Chopped coriander leaves
1. Clean the fish fillet.
2. Rub the fillets with turmeric and salt and keep it outside.
3. Pour mustard oil in a kadai and fry the fish fillets on both sides, till they turn brown.
4. Heat 3 tbsp of mustard oil and temper it with ¼ Tbsp kalonji/ nigella seeds
5. Slit the green chillies and add them to the oil.
6. In another container mix the milk with ¼ tbsp of turmeric and mix it well till the colour turns golden yellow.
7. Add the milk to the pan and let it simmer till it comes to boil. Be careful, as the froth might spill.
8. Add 1 cup water and salt to taste.
9. Let the gravy simmer in medium flame for a while.
10. Garnish it with freshly chopped coriander leaves.
11. Let the gravy soak up its flavor. Put a few drops of mustard oil to jazz up if you wish to. Serve with white or brown rice.