By Soumitra Das
It’s a veg delight like none otherPaneer tandoori is a delicious dish that goes well with rice as well as rotis, so you need not worry on that count at all. It is quite easy to make as well and is likely to win you quite a few compliments from your guests. Remember, marinating the paneer cubes mixed with the ingredients is of utmost importance for that special flavour.
- 400 gm paneer
- 2 tbsp ginger paste
- 2 tbsp garlic paste
- 3 tbsp chicken tandoori masala
- 1/2cup curd
- Kasoori methi
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp oil
- Wash the paneer lightly and cut it into cubes.
- Mix the paneer cubes with ginger, garlic paste, curd, tandoori masala and kasoori methi.
- Marinate it for about 20 minutes.
- Put 1 tbsp oil in kadai and heat it.
- Then add the paneer into it.
- Saute it for some time, cover and cook.
- Paneer will release water and cook the paneer in it.
- Once the whole thing gets reduced into gravy form, add some more kasoori methi and mix it well.
- Season it with salt according to your taste. Your dish is ready to be served.
- Switch off the gas and serve it hot with roti or parathas, or even rice.